Breezy Days: Shoes & Shrooms

Pages

January 21, 2012

Shoes & Shrooms

Sup errbody!
If you thought I was referring to drugs in my title, you are a horrible person.
Bahaha! I kid.

 I just wrote a guest post on "For Love of a Cupcake", listing the:
Have fun looking at shoes!
{Cause really, who doesn't love looking/lusting after shoes}

And I wanted to share one of my favoritest recipes EVER.
Have fun!

...............................................................................

Growing up I was never one of those natural home-maker type of girls.
Granted I did love decorating my room and getting all dressed up, but cooking?
Mehhh, not really my thing.

Although I do have two younger brothers who would ALWAYS eat. 
So....whenever they would make something, I would ask if they could make some for me.

Thus, I never cooked.
Then it turned for the worse...the boys thought that I couldn't cook.

Eek.
But now being married to a football player, I make a lot of food, all the time.

One of my all time FAV recipes are the stuffed mushroom caps :)
Super easy and mega delish!
And even if you don't like mushrooms, you WILL like these. 
Cause who doesn't like cream cheese and bacon slathered on MORE food??

Stuffed Mushroom Caps
Ingredients
Mushrooms
Cream Cheese
Parmesan
Bacon Bits

Directions
1. Set oven to 350 degrees to preheat. 

2. Take the stem out of all the mushrooms and throw away. Clean off all the dirt, then set on a foiled cookie sheet. 
3. Melt the cream cheese in a bowl, mix in desired amount of parmesan and bacon bits.

4. Put desired amount of mixture in the mushroom cap, sprinkle more parmesan and bacon bits on top. 
5. Put in the preheated 350 degree oven for 15-20 minutes. Pull out when they are nice and brown.

VOILA! Eat 10 of them! 

Enjoy the "Imma stay in my bed in my sweats and watch netflix all day" weather!
<3 Bri

8 comments:

Andi said...

Found you through Amanda. Your guest post is great! I'm following you now! :-)

Fly Anyways.x said...

mmm these mushrooms look YUMMY! Will have to try these! X

Miranda said...

LOVE mushrooms (the food not the drug) that looks so yummy!

Unknown said...

Glad you found me Andi! And seriously guys, these mushrooms are amazing. I always narf at least half of the ones I end up making :)

Anonymous said...

Those mushrooms look so good! Yum!! I love your blog! I'm a new follower. I've tagged you in a post. Check it out: http://everydayemmalee.blogspot.com/
Thanks!
Emmalee

Mila said...

I don't even like mushrooms and I want these in my belly.

Holly Knitlightly said...

I think my boyfriend would love these! Me? Not so much... I don't like bacon (I know, I know! Haha.). I'll have to check out the guest post you did! :)

Arielle-HumblePieVintage said...

Wow, those look tasty and fancy! Kudos to you!