Breezy Days: Benexa Wedding Part 1

Pages

August 6, 2012

Benexa Wedding Part 1

If you haven't noticed, I've been gone for ohhhhhh about 5 days.
At least from the blog world!!

I was a tad bit busy carpooling 10 hours down to Phoenix, Arizona, hitting up the wedding, checkin' out Phoenix nightlife and food, sleeping, poolin' it up, and driving back to Provo, Utah.
Other than that it's been pretty boring.

Ryan & I carpooled with a choice group and had a blast on the way down.
We stopped in Kanab at a 'lil cafe called Rocking V.
We all decided to try out the Buffalo Burgers, they were absolutely deeee-lish but at 18 bucks worth?
Pretty much almost had a heart attack when I got the check.
GUL!
We continued on our journey through Southern Utah, Flagstaff, then finally landed in Phoenix around 7pm on Wednesday night.
Thursday we took it easy because we knew the wedding festivities of Friday would kick our butts.


So we chilled in the pool, went to JCPenny's for suspenders, took naps, ate yummy breakfast burritos with the soon to be married couple, and then Thursday night we decided to drive around Downtown Phoenix to check it out.


We drove by this huge blue tornado lookin' thing and heard some pretty rockin' musica, so we knew  we had to stop!
Ricky Martin and John Mayer covers galore!
All in 90 degree heat.
Yes, AT NIGHT.
I swear I was sweating 24/7, it's a really hot look.
{so punny!}
Then we drove through Mickey D's for some DC's and headed home to hit the sheets to prepare for the wedding festivities to come :)

<3 Bri

4 comments:

Janette said...

Oh my gosh! It sounds like you guys did a ton.. Doesn't the heat just make you want to nap and drink cold drinks? Your trip looked super fun btw!

Janette, the Jongleur

PS. Well.. the 10 hr road trip part doesn't sound too fun.. The rest does Haha!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had an amazing week :) or ten days. I would love to do a roadtrip to Phoenix one day. I've only ever been in the airport there. One day, roadtrip across America will be accomplished!

Bev said...

what a blast that road trip sounds like!! I love Phoenix!! My brothers live in Tuscon but Phoenix is the hot spot!!

hope you guys are having a fantab time!!

huecmpm said...

I will be happy if you read my comment. I must say that I like all your posts and wait for new ones. That's because they seem so great and suitable for me. Thanks a ton for uploading your articles. Friv2021 , Minecraft games , 2player games