Breezy Days: Maxi's Are the New Sweatpants

Pages

March 20, 2013

Maxi's Are the New Sweatpants

I really don't understand why I haven't jumped on the maxi-train sooner.
As Jenny from Plane Pretty has said, maxis are the dressy sweatpants!
Not only are they an insta-outfit, but seriously the comfiest thing EVER.
Mine is a navy & white stripe that will seriously go with anything & everything.
Ryan is still getting used to the idea {you know how guys are with trendy things}, but I think I'll slowwwly get him used to it by continuing to build my maxi collection...
{insert evil villain laugh bwahahaha}
Well my friends, I am still sick as a dog and will now go back to doing some more homework.
No rest for the BYU student...or the wicked. 
Or however that song goes.
It's a toss up.

11 comments:

{EnLove With Life} said...

YES! They are so much better than sweatpants. I need it to warm up here so I can start wearing mine again. Great look!!

Kelly Slater said...

That is super cute! I'm a huge fan of maxi dresses, and now I think I'll have to go invest in a few skirts! :o)

Bekah said...

Gotta love maxis :)

Nadine said...

I love maxis but I feel like they look so much better with sandals than regular ballet flats so I've struggled to find the right outfits during the winter. They look okay with a slightly pointier toed shoe but still, I'm super excited for spring to hit so I can bring back the maxis and rock em with sandals.

Jen Castagno said...

i love love love maxi's. i cant wait the weather warms up more so i can wear them. i started getting them last year and it took me a while to actually like them. i felt like a mom wearing them, but they are more trendy now

Jen Castagno said...

i love love love maxi's. i cant wait the weather warms up more so i can wear them. i started getting them last year and it took me a while to actually like them. i felt like a mom wearing them, but they are more trendy now

Brooke @ Silver Lining said...

Right?? I'm wearing one right now, actually. I wear them on my lazy days when I don't actually want to dress up nice for work. BOOM it looks like I'm dressed up.

Courtney said...

I love maxi's!! And you're adorable =)

Anonymous said...

Haha, I'm so glad I'm not the only one that thinks they are as comfy as sweatpants! One of my friends didn't get it and I thought maybe it was just me, lol. LOVE this outfit :)

Unknown said...

SO CUTE! Love it! And I'm so sorry you're sick...get well soon!

XOXO-Lydia
preppychictheblog.blogspot.com

Samantha Elizabeth said...

Love Maxis! :)
Your outfit is so adorable!

~Sam
http://samanthaelizabeths.blogspot.com